Recipe of the Month | March 2020
This recipe is written by
Chris Cheng – Head Chef at Bund
“Enjoy this simple Japanese inspired recipe”
450 ml Chicken Stock
1/2 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Sugar
1 Large Dried Mushroom
2 tsp of finely chopped shallot
2. Dice the scallops, prawns and calamari.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs until combined and a pale yellow colour has formed.
4. Mix all the ingredients together.
5. Pour into a ceramic bowl and cover with cling wrap.
6. Steam in a double boiler for 14 minutes approximately (steaming time may vary).
7. Sprinkle the finely chopped shallot as a garnish.